Lightning Line 3 Lightning Line 3

Cool

I like that its longer then your second one, but that's all. It wasn't as fluid. I did like the spider web effect. Keep making more!

Toaster-Hand Man Toaster-Hand Man

A+ Work

Great work! I hope you get a great grade. This is so good, I'd bet $50 it will make the front page. Great voice acting/sync. 5/5 10/10

Lightning Line 2 Lightning Line 2

Sweet

I'm so glad you didn't try to hide this as something else. Thanks for the warning. The fact that you had both alternating colors and alternating black/white at the same time seemed to enhance the seizure effect. I loved the animation too, and you made a good choice in music. I'm looking forward to the next one(s).

Uncle Steve Uncle Steve

Cute

Poor Uncle Steve... Nice short movie. The animation is pretty rough though.

leftouthawk responds:

yeah, just testing out my mike and recording utility; the next one will be better.

Bycicle race Bycicle race

QUEEN!

When I read the title of this flash I started singing Queen's song Bicycle. When I opened the garage and heard that very song, it made me smile. ^_^ Thanks it was nice.

(KK)againgstaagaingsta (KK)againgstaagaingsta

waste of time

You don't even bother to write your own authors comments. All you do is copy something off the web. You can just copy a random sentence from it and google it. When i did it came up with one site and it has the exact content.

Oh, the "movie" is just a picture with music. A complete waste of time.

oblanda responds:

thanks

random madness tests random madness tests

LOL

I loved when he killed himself with the sledge hammer. It was great.

DD4 at the Dock Division DD4 at the Dock Division

^_^

HAHAHAHAHA!

Cowboy Trouble Cowboy Trouble

cool

wow, i realy like this one. although the graphics weren't that good. it was well written. great work!

Demon in the Bigg City E1 Demon in the Bigg City E1

pretty good

i like most of the graphics although at times they are a little rough. as for the sound, i liked the music, but... sometimes when the music stoped it seemed to stop the flow of the movie. oh, some of the sound FXs are a little... some of them just sucked. anyways, i like your style and like what you are doing. keep up the good work!